One day an Eastern wise who was travelling the world on one of the many roads, he heard the sound of footsteps rapidly overtaking him.
But no sooner had the wise look, he felt a sharp jolt on his shoulder and saw a man.
The wise turned to the traveler with a question, why he was in such a hurry that he did not see anything in front of his eyes. At that the traveler stopped, he apologized and said:
- I have an aim in life, I'm looking for the meaning of life, I want to do it in a hurry and do not want to delay the achievement of the task.
- I knew a man who had spent his life looking for the meaning of life - said the wise.
- And how he found it? - he asked the traveler.
- Yes, he died enlightened, having time to whisper to those who were near, that the meaning of life - there is a choice ...
- Thank you for the wisdom , old man - the traveler said, quickened his pace and continued his way.
- A choice is that you either live or spend your life in search of the meaning of life - said the wise, but the traveler was already far away and did not hear these words.